Please see the list of some of our small groups and feel free to contact our office: email@example.com, or the group leaders directly.
20′s and 30′s Group
Looking for fellowship, hang-out, and fun times with other people in their 20′s and 30′s? We’re not a dating service or a babysitting co-op, but we are inviting young adults (single or married, kids or no kids, kids welcome) to join us as we eat and drink, laugh and play, read and think, talk and pray, and learn more of who Christ is in the process.
- Who: Young adults in your 20′s or 30′s
- When: Most Sundays at 4:30 to 6:30pm
- Where: Varies. Contact Michael or Stephanie for this week’s location.
- For more information: Call Michael or Stephanie at 559-1197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contemplative Prayer and Spiritual Disciplines
Scripture and contemplative prayer are our starting points. Our goal is to go deeper with God and turn more of our lives over to him through prayer and other Christian spiritual disciplines. It’s like going into a spiritual gym – quite a workout, quite a challenge, but worth it!
- Who: All welcome.
- When: Tuesday mornings at 7:00am.
- Where: HTAC 13990 Gleneagle Drive
- More Info: Matt Burnett, Matt@holytrinityanglicanchurch.org
Inklings II Study
Inspired by the scholarly group of literary enthusiasts including Lewis & Tolkien, this men’s study group meets to discuss articles from First Things, Touchstone, Christianity Today, and other Christian journals.
- Who: All men welcome
- When: Alternate Tuesday evenings @ 5:30pm
- Where: Old Chicago near Woodman & I25
- What: The article selected is normally announced during the prior week.
- More Info: Call Scott Hightower at 488-8329 or email SHightowercos@gmail.com
Friday Evening Lectionary Bible Study
Adults and High School upperclassmen meet after dinner for lectionary study and prayer time, while younger members head downstairs for fellowship. Families take turns providing a simple meal (i.e. pizza, chicken, Chinese, etc.) It’s a great way to end your work week, start the weekend, refocus in a relaxed informal setting, and supercharge your Sunday worship by having studied the weekly scripture readings beforehand.
- Who: Members of Holy Trinity Anglican, and family/friends/neighbors belonging to other churches as well.
- When: Friday evenings: Dinner 6:30-7:15, Study 7:15-8:15, Prayer 8:15-8:30
- Where: The Jennings Home, with some exceptions
- More Info: Please call or email ahead so we can plan accordingly, 661-8331, email@example.com